iPAD NF1200 Semi Automated Defibrillator
This is a semi-automatic defibrillator which gives the operator clear and precise instructions on delivering CPR, but with the operator/first aider delivering the final shock by pressing the shock activation button.
NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instruction that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- The software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special paediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
- A battery life of 200 shocks of four hours life
- 5 years unit Warranty
- 5 years Battery Warranty
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow 7 days for delivery
We Also Recommend
CARDIAC SCIENCE G5 AED Fully Automated Defibrillator
ZOLL AED PLUS Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
CARDIAC SCIENCE G5 AED Semi-Automated Defibrillator with CPR Monitor
LIFELINE AED Fully Automatic Defibrillator With High Capacity Battery