LIFELINE AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
Defibtech Lifeline Semi-Automatic AED - High Capacity Battery Pack
The Lifeline AED is a semi-automatic defibrillator that is technologically advanced enough to include all mission-critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet is so simple and un-intimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
• Lifeline AED semi-automatic defibrillator is safe and straightforward to use even in the harshest of environments. Its easy voice prompts ensure it can be used by anyone, even without prior training.
• All the rescuer needs to do is place the pads as per the voice instructions and press the shock button and the defibrillator will do the rest, deciding if a shock is needed.
• Proven by independent studies to be the one of the easiest AED’s for use by untrained operators
• 8-year manufacturer’s warranty including free software upgrades in line with resuscitation guidelines
• Tested to military standards, making the AEDs extremely robust and durable
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to ensure the units are always ‘rescue ready’ and require no maintenance
• Clear voice instructions, including CPR coaching to further simplify the rescue for responders
• The standard Lifeline Defibrillator Battery (approx. 5 years) is capable of performing 125 defibrillator shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation
• Defibrillator, 5-year battery, 1 set of adult pads, user manual, quick use card
We Also Recommend
CARDIAC SCIENCE G5 AED Fully Automated Defibrillator
ZOLL AED PLUS Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
CARDIAC SCIENCE G5 AED Semi-Automated Defibrillator with CPR Monitor
LIFELINE AED Fully Automatic Defibrillator With High Capacity Battery